The KlaasKids Foundation can leverage our national reputation to promote the Print-A-Thon far beyond the boundaries of your establishment.
- Since the KlaasKids Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, all program fees are tax deductible.
- Press advisories and press releases are distributed to a complete listing of television stations, radio stations, daily and community newspapers within a 40 mile radius of your event location.
- We can provide you with Beta quality Public Service Announcement (PSA) video introductions for local television and radio stations.
- We assist in developing low cost but effective advertising strategies such as day care and elementary school parent notices.
- Your local radio, television stations and newspapers will have direct access by phone for Marc Klaas to support your event with remote interviews or to record public service announcements on your behalf.
- The digital systems used to facilitate the Print-A-Thon were originally developed for a federal law enforcement agency and has proven to draw free press attention with your business as the place to see it, resulting in a huge positive impact on your reputation in the community!
- KlaasKids serves English and Spanish language populations.
- The KlaasKids website will list your event and provide a hot link to your website.
The Print-A-Thon produces a win/win relationship for all participants. Sponsors win through image enhancement, higher product sales and by fulfilling their social responsibility. Concerned citizens win by giving back to the community and becoming role models. Society wins by linking together to become an integral part of the solution. Children win because they become educated about and protected from crime abuse and neglect.
P.O. Box 925
Sausalito, CA 94966